What is coaching?
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as a partnership with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative and resourceful.
What is the coach’s role?
• Hold the clients’ agenda and assist with accountability
• Help clients come from a place of confidence
• Help break clients through what is holding them back from manifesting their dreams
• Encourage self-discovery
• Elicit client generated solutions and strategies
• Partner together to design plans, set goals, and achieve dreams.
What topics can I work on with a coach?
Set a clear vision for your life
Time Management / Productivity
Start a new business
How does coaching work?
Coaching works best over time. You will have a 30-minute complimentary session with our professional coach to make sure that coaching would be a good fit. From there you can purchase a package of coaching sessions to talk with a coach weekly. The coaching sessions can be done via the phone or via a Skype type service in English or ASL. During the session, you and the coach will work together to find out what is hold you back as well as develop a plan for helping you move forward toward unlocking your full potential.
Where do I find more information?